- Staff login only
Pest Control Booking
A list of the common pests that we deal with are given below together with the cost of a pest control treatment. We will sometimes need to visit several times, but the cost stated is for removing the pest, not per visit. You will need to make full payment by credit or debit card at the time of booking.
For Commercial Businesses advice we may need to visit the premises to enable us to provide you with an accurate quote. To do this select the email address below and provide with as much detail as you can. You will then be contacted by a member of our team.
Prices below from the 1st June 2019
Treatment cost (Domestic premises)
Likely number of visits
£125 for all treatments up to four bedrooms (2 persons required)
a quotation is required for more bedrooms
|Bees/wasps (call out/advice)||£40||1|
|Bees - Treatment||£76||1|
e.g. beetles, silverfish etc
Foxes (non lethal
deterrent using repellents)
|Disinfestations (empty properties)||Not available||1|
|Pest control contract||Not available|
|Commercial Businesses addvice and Pigeon proofing||Quote|
We also offer advice, pest control contracts and disinfestations of empty properties. Costs will vary.
Terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions that apply to cancelling, missing or rearranging your appointments:
- If you want to rearrange or cancel your appointment, you must give us at least one working day’s notice
- If you miss your appointment or it cannot take place because for example a responsible adult is not at home, where necessary, you will be required to re book an appointment
- If an active infestation cannot be found or a treatment cannot legally be undertaken, a refund will be made minus a call out charge
- Please note that no refund will be given on bees/wasps, even if no treatment is carried out.
- If we are unable to fulfill an appointment (for example due to inclement weather or staff sickness) and a suitable alternative cannot be offered within ten working days of the original appointment, the fee paid will be refunded in full
- In each case, unless stated otherwise, you may incur a call out or administrative charge, which will be deducted from any refund due where applicable. The charge is currently £45 for both domestic and commercial customers
For Commercial Businesses, Domestic Advice and pigeon proofing we may need to visit the premises to enable us to provide you with an accurate quote. To do this, To do this select the email address above and provide us with as much detail as you can. You will then be contacted by a member of our team.